Over the years I have stockpiled more than a few positivity quotes that would inspire even the “Debbiest of Downers” in the world. With so many quotes about positivity floating around out there in the spaces of time (many wise men before us) and, of course on the internet you can be certain that not all will stick in your minds. Many of you will need to hear and read these quotes to cheer up your day, and keep them close to you in the hardest of times. Tonight, I give you a few of my favorite power of positivity quotes that will clear your mind of any negative thoughts, which you will in turn have a mindset of gratitude. Do you know that being grateful for the good things in life will allow many new positive things to manifest from our Creator?
–Before you tell me to get a dictionary, I am well aware of the controversy about “Positivity” not being a word, it’s “Positively” or, “Positive thinking.” How ever, for the sake of this post, please bare with me and stay positively positive! Yeah?
Positivity Quotes To Heed.
- “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.”
- “Have an attitude of Gratitude!”
- “I will GO anywhere, as long as it is FORWARD!”
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you STAY POSITIVE, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
- “Let GO and Let God!”- The Secret (From one of my favorite self-helps).
- “Everyday is a second chance”- Wake up and live it. (I know, heed my own advice every once in awhile).
- “Pain Only Hurts Until It’s Gone”- My own quote I created to get me through Bootcamp.
Seven, it is indeed a magic number, from 7 days of creation to Jesus giving 7 parables in the book of Matthew. This is a number of completeness and is only fitting that I will leave you with seven quotes on positive thinking.
Take the Positivity Pledge
I shall no longer allow negative thoughts or feelings to drain me of my energy. Instead I shall focus on all the good that is in my life. I will think it, feel it and speak it. By doing so I will send out vibes of positive energy into the world and I shall be grateful for all the things it will attract into my life.
Enjoy, Comment, Share To Comb@ The Illness